Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Relative Vampire

I am in London. My mother in law died. She was nice. Her husband's relatives are another story. Lots of excuses for not being around after her husband died 10 years ago. Lots of trying to manipulate and guilt the children with their reasons for not being there for the widow who just died. They realize they look bad. However, we realize what vampires they were. They just used my mother in law and when they realized that they had to give back, they conveniently disappeared. Mary V., the grand borderline, was the worst. She spreads rumours and gossip and gives nothing back. She ignored my mother in law in the last year when my newly enlightened mother in law confronted her over some lies that were spread. She is trying to b.s. her way out of looking like the bitch she is....but we aren't biting. We know she is a vampire!

Happy New Year and let's look to a year of ridding the vampires out of our lifes.

No comments: